SUNSET CRUISE ON THE SWAN RIVER: Thursday 22nd November
CASUAL DINNER AT PERTH ZOO: Friday 23rd November
GALA DINNER AT FREMANTLE PRISON: Saturday 24th November
Due to recent developments, this year’s Asia/Oceania Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Law Conference has been postponed until 2013.
Please keep an eye on this page, as new details about the 2013 Conference will be uploaded shortly. We thank you for your support and understanding.
You are invited to attend the premier event in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Law
To view the conference program online or download the conference program in PDF format, click here.
The inaugural Asia/Oceania Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Law Conference will be held in Perth, Australia from the evening of Thursday 22nd through to the evening of Saturday 24th November.
The two day conference will comprise presentations from leading law professionals on diverse and interesting matters of commercial, business and litigation law.
Keynote speakers include:
- THE HON MARTIN FERGUSON AM MP, Federal Minister for Tourism / Commonwealth of Australia
DATO’ ONG HONG PENG, Secretary General, Ministry of Tourism, Malaysia / Chairman of the UNWTO Commission for East Asia and the Pacific
MR MUKTI NARAYAN, Attorney-General of Nepal
ELOISE CURRY, Head of Legal / Jetstar Australia
MASARU SASAKI, Head of Legal, JTB Corp Group Headquarters, Japan
Other confirmed speakers include:
- BARRIE GOLDSMITH, Principal / Australian Travel & Tourism Lawyers
- DR PHIL CAMERON, Director of International Law Center and Distinguished Foreign Professor / Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade, School of Law (SIFT)
- DR FUBIN YANG, Professor and Dean / School of Law and Politics in Beijing International Studies University (BISU)
- MICHELLE SINDLER, Chief Executive Officer of Australian International Disputes Centre (AIDC) / Sydney Secretary-General of Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA)
- PEARL DREIER, Chief Legal Counsel / RACV
- SEAN SIMMONS, General Counsel & Company Secretary / Wotif Group
- ALEX POLASTRI, Founder and Managing Partner / P & A Asia
- AARON DESANGE, Senior Vice President, Investment Sales / Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels
- DOREEN JAEGER-SOONG, Chairman & Managing Director / Hughes-Castell (Hong Kong) Limited
- JULIE MIEHE, Managing Director / Oceanie Lawyers
- JUNI DANI, Senior Legal Counsel / Budidjaja & Associates
- CHIA KIM HUAT, Executive Committee Partner, Head of Corporate & Capital Markets / Rajah & Tann LLP
- PROFESSOR HUGH WILKINS, Head, School of Marketing, Tourism & Leisure Edith Cowan University, Western Australia
Conference highlights include:
- Two full days of conferencing including presentations from leading industry law experts
- A Welcome to Perth Sunset Reception on Board MV James Stirling along the majestic Swan River
- An adventure dinner at Perth Zoo
- Spectacular Gala Dinner at the Historic Fremantle Prison
- Opportunities for post conference tours to iconic Australian regions including Margaret River, Broome and Uluru
This is the perfect networking opportunity for law professionals involved in, or wanting to be involved in, travel, tourism or hospitality.